Hello and Welcome back to Orchids Corner Luxury wedding planners which are located in Worcestershire. Here at Orchids Corner luxury wedding planners of Worcestershire would like to explain for the Brides and Grooms who don’t know what a wedding planner is or what they can do for you and how important they are for your special day.
Different businesses will name them as the wedding planners/luxury wedding planners/bespoke wedding planners. This is because of their type of training to become a trained wedding planner, how much experience and knowledge they have.
What type of wedding clients do they want to work for!
Which training school and where did they completed their wedding planner training.
Not all wedding planners are trained , hold a certificate or have the knowledge a long with the organisation skills , that is needed to plan and pull off the amazing Wow factor wedding you are looking for.
A wedding planner is a professional lady or Gentleman who assists with the design, planning, and management on behalf of a Bride and Groom ready for their wedding day.
Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and wedding couples feel their day needs to be prefect, couples are often willing to spend a considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organised and run smoothly.
Luxury Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours , have little spare time or you are out of your comfort zone and just don’t know where to start when planning their wedding, this can become very stressful to the bride and groom, which can put a heavy strain on their relationship.
One of the many jobs of your luxury wedding planner is sourcing and managing wedding venues , wedding suppliers, By hiring a wedding planner they remember the smaller details that the bride and groom forgets to do or even book.
Professional wedding planners generally charge either a percentage of the total wedding cost, or a flat fee.
Wedding Planners are also popular with couples planning a destination wedding, where the documentation and paperwork can be complicated. Without the right paperwork in place there will be no wedding and no marriage taking place even if you have booked the rest of your wedding suppliers, church and venue.
Any country where a wedding is held requires different procedures depending on the nationality of each the bride and the groom. Orchids Corner luxury wedding planners can take care of the different procedures.
The services below are of what Orchids Corner luxury wedding planners can offer you depends on how much help you need from your Luxury wedding planner:
- Interview the couple and parents to identify their needs.
- Preparation of the budget
- Being a sound board
- Ideas for your theme
- Design and style of the event
- Scouting locations
- Planning a detailed checklist
- Preparation of the list of participants
- Identification of venues for events (hotels, party house, ceremony, church, temples etc.)
- Identification and contracting of wedding professionals and service providers (suppliers, photographers, videographers, beauticians, florists, sweets, buffet, drinks, etc.) and contract preparation and execution.
- Acquisition of custom decorations, such as a travel map
- Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
- Have a back-up plan in the event of a disaster.
- Manages programming.
- Help and prepare legal documentation and translations – especially for destination weddings
- Event layout indicating the location of the dance floor, buffet points, tables, chairs, lounges, etc.
- Event briefing for all suppliers (Contact the wedding week vendors for details and schedules)
- Coordinating wedding day, conference and pre-event assembly follow-up